Wednesday 20 February 2013

I'm in Love....

Yes, it's true. I'm in Love! Of course, I love my other half very much, but this week I'm particularly in love with all the wonderful music themed wedding finds.

This blog is a fantastic opportunity to showcase fabulous musicians and promote their work and bring you inspiration of sounds, but I've also discovered a much bigger world of wonderful musical themed wedding ideas!

My particular love today is these wedding invitations, from a picture I found on Pinterest.


Don't you just think they're adorable? I think they're so fantastic I've decided I'm going to start trying to make some of these fabulous ideas, I mean, it's not like there's a  shortage of sheet music in our house from vintage, to the brand new music composed by my wonderful partner, Simon, every day!

In fact, How fabulous would it be to have your own special music composed or arranged for your wedding day, printed out to create the invitations and then performed on the wedding day itself. Well, that's an idea - I'll be launching that one and you lovely readers heard it here first! I'm loving all this wedding music fever, puts a smile on my face every day!

Having found the above picture obviously I had to look for some more and so here they are:

Simple, clever and adding a beautiful musical touch, there are a variety of ideas available.

But one of my favourites is this! Little, perfect musical packages!


Until tomorrow... Have a wonderful day.

Love
Tabby xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.